Member of the IPR-Crew.
Freelance Illustrator and Concept Artist.
Indie Press Revolution (also referred to as "IPR") is a sales network that acts as a fulfillment house for publishers of indie role-playing games. It was founded in 2004 by Ed Cha of Open World Press and Brennan Taylor of Galileo Games. IPR represents over 100 author/publishers involved in role-playing games. It offers games directly to the public and to game retailers.
- Created compelling narrative illustrations and characters for posters, cards, board games and publication using Photoshop and Clip Studio Paint, as well as vectors for 3D printing with Illustrator and Inkscape
- Prioritized multiple illustrations at the same time while under strict deadlines to ensure flawless delivery to the satisfaction of various clients for use on applications, web and print.
- Rendered drawings, designs and finalized illustrations for creatures, characters and environments at a quality ready for print and marketing using Photoshop and Clip Studio Paint
- Collaborated with various art directors to create visuals in-line with different brands and styles
- Designed and Painted key-frame illustrations for in-game cinematics and marketing
- Concepted thumbnails, drawings, turn-arounds and painted renders for the main character, enemies and NPCs with the design team for use as model sheets and marketing
- Produced elaborate scrolling parallax background paintings from beginning concept sketches, thumbnails and drawings in collaboration with the design and programming teams
- Drew out in-game model sprites and basic animations for the main character, enemies and NPCs to be rigged and animated in Spine
- Worked with Design Team to create UI/UX elements to be used in-game