Lead Artist at Old Rambler.
Freelance Illustrator and Concept Artist for Games and Tabletop Games.
- Designed and Painted Key-frame Illustrations for in-game Cinematics and marketing
- Worked with Design Team to produce thumbnails, drawings, turn-arounds and painted renders for the Main Character, Enemies and NPCs
- Worked with Design and Programming Teams to produce thumbnails, drawings, concepts and paintings to be used in-game as Parallax Background Environments
- Created in-game character model sprites for the Main Character, Enemies and NPCs to be rigged and animated in Spine
- Worked with Design Team to create UI/UX elements to be used in-gam
Worked with clients to produce thumbnails, comps and finalised illustrations at a quality ready for print and marketing using Photoshop.
Clients include but are not limited to Asmodee, Fantasy Flight Games, Light Grey Art Lab and Rite Publishing.
Worked with clients to produce thumbnails, silhouettes, concept designs and finalised renders and paintings for creatures, characters and environments.
Some clients include but are not limited to Rite Publishing and other Independent Game Contracts.